Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Currently we are looking for
SENIOR PYTHON ENGINEER (MSG)
Location: Budapest, remote and onsite
Type of employment: full-time employee
Position code: MSG
About the company:
Our partner is building a fast-growing team of brand evangelists, scientists, engineers, designers, and doers who are focused on creating a positive future for human-machine communication. The company values it's staff and treats everyone with respect and without discrimination. They are committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. They are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from a diverse and multicultural workforce.
About the job:
The Senior Python developer will build key product features and components which will power the company's Rapport platform. The work you do will have a visible impact in the communication and entertainment industries. The Initial main focus will be developing Back-end APIs.
- Experience working with a web application framework like Django
- Experience working with a API framework like Sanic, Flask
- Best coding practices and ability to design for resilience, operability and scalability
- Code structure
- Name conventions
- Smooth integration with CI/CD pipelines Jenkins
- Unit & Client testing
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with Docker
- Database experience DynamoDB/SQL
- Interest in best practices in the cloud
- Understanding of AWS offerings, DNS, HA
- Strong group-based problem-solving skills and spirit of teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Ability to work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines
- Degree in Computer Sciences or related discipline
- Experience migrating existing services written in other languages/services.
- Experience with AWS resources such as CDK, Amplify, Cognito, Aurora. ECS, Fargate, Cloudwatch
- Front-end experience, using a framework like Vue.js
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Any formal cloud-based training and/or industry accredited certification is a plus
- This position will join an incredibly talented and diverse workforce as part of a pioneering and visionary technology start-up.
In return you can expect:
- Annual holiday allowance - with additional time off over Christmas and New Year
- £120 GBP to improve your home working - we provide the devices and tools required for your role, this is an additional budget used to make your home set up more comfortable
- Flexible hours and remote working
- Annual Learning and Development budget
- Company retreats
- Commuting and refreshments budget
To apply for this opportunity, please register you CV, or for more information call +36-20-373-4295 Mariann Hutyán.