- Developing software for different AGV and mobile robot generations,
- participating in development, building and testing of robot control software,
- working in a team of developers in a scrum-ish environment,
- collaborating with multiple sites (Germany & China).
- BSc/MSc degree in a relevant technical field (IT/electric/physicist/mathematician),
- 1 year of experience in C++ software development,
- knowledge of the C++ programming language (up to standard 14),
- cmake, linux, bash, git knowledge,
- good communication skills, english is a must (both written & spoken).
- Realtime systems experience,
- docker knowledge,
- java knowledge.
Competitive salary and benefits, Annual bonus,
Flexible working hours Home office possibility Bilingual work environment 13th salary
Start date: Immediately