Our partner is an internationally leading German technology enterprise. They recently started building out their new hub in Budapest.
You will have the chance to join the development of highly innovative solutions whether you choose the medical technology, semiconductor, industrial metrology, or e-commerce department.
They are currently growing their international team with a new
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will have the chance to join many innovative projects related to the implementation of new web-based and desktop applications in the field of healthcare, semiconductor manufacturing, industrial metrology, or digital solutions and e-commerce field
- As part of a small development team, you will be designing and coding enhancements to existing modules, as well as developing new C++ modules
- You will work in a close cooperation with other teams mainly in Germany interacting with project lead
- Collaborating with other experienced team members and mentoring junior colleagues
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 3-5+ years of experience in C++ based software development
- Proven experience in Qt (especially Qt5 and QML)
- On-Device or Embedded Experience is an advantage
- Experience in the implementation of UI designs would be desirable
- Experience in the medical technology, pharmaceutical or life science sector would be an advantage
- Experience with code reviews is an advantage
- Strong knowledge in English is a must, German skills at any level are an advantage
- Ability to work in an agile team is also expected
WHAT’S BEYOND FRUIT DAY?
- Opportunity to create interesting and cool software with cutting-edge technologies
- Working in a friendly, and supportive international team
- Regular home office possibility
- Daily usage of English and/or German language
- Free language courses for those seeking to further develop their language skills
Budapest, district XIII