To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and healthcare professional. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, New Balance, and more.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office just over two years ago to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 40+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer for our Finance stream with a user-focused mindset and strong technical background. You will be an important member of a stream-aligned tech team for Finance to enable faster flow on selected outcomes, which helps us better account for our entire business.
If you are a proven full stack developer who is able to translate technical constraints and opportunities to non-technical stakeholders in Finance and other departments, we want to hear from you!
You will be a part of our growing Software Engineering hub in Budapest.
- Design, Develop, Test and debug existing software/systems used within Finance
- Build new software integrations to ensure our existing (NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, Stripe, etc.) and new systems are connected appropriately
- Serve as technical expert on development projects
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirement analysis and design
- Architect technical specifications based on conceptual design
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Analyze code to find causes of error and revise programs as needed
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Consult with end users to prototype, refine, test and debug programs to meet wider company needs
- Support and ensure business continuity
- Are a proven full stack developer with 3-5 years of experience under your belt
- Can in build and maintain integrations between different Finance Systems
- Have experience with third-party system integration using RESTful APIs
- Can build and ship software applications in a DevOps environment
- Have the ability to translate functional finance requirements into system solutions
- Have excellent communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a team (both virtually and in-office) with engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders alike
- Have an understanding and appreciation for service and interaction design
- Break down complex initiatives into concrete iterative pieces
- Enjoy writing maintainable, clean and well tested code
- Familiarity of containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes
- Interested in learning third party platform development (for ex: SuiteScript)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS or GCP
- Python/Django- Kafka experience
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- Weekly Wolt credits (7500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery to the office
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company (We're a double unicorn company!)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity to travel to our Berlin or Boston office
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.