- Writing PHP code.
- Working with the Customer Journey Specialist to make our customers even happier.
- Helping colleagues and yourself by pull requests, code reviewing and pair programming.
- Making our webshop a little bit better every day.
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a PHP Developer.
- You work with PHP 7 or higher
- There's a nice piece of paper above your bed which says 'BSc or MSc' in for example Informatics.
- You have experience in improving the technical skills of your colleagues.
- The Agile way of working has no secrets for you.
- You are able to solve problems by using diligent best practices and principles, such as SOLID and design patterns.
- You know how to automate recurring tasks and implement them in continuous integration and implementation systems.
- Experience with writing Unit tests, Integration tests or End-to-End tests.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Over 30 training courses at our own Coolblue University.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z. We will make sure it goes well and give full support.
- An extraordinarily good work environment with colleagues from all over the world who make you happy, epic (digital) Coolblue parties, pubquizzing, and other activities.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- A job at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Benelux.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- At this moment we all , as far as this is possible. Ofcourse we take care of a home office supplies. Including a desk chair, laptop and blue colored decoration.
- A flexible workplace. Work in the Netherlands where you like and meet your team a few times a month in our office in Rotterdam .