AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Function Developer - ADASÉrdYOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Function development of ADAS/AD features (e.g. highway pilot or valet parking related)
- Participation in international development & research projects worldwide
- Practical usage of mathematical, physical and logical knowledge
- Develop functions from concept until production ready maturity level
- Validation of functions in software and/or vehicle environment
- Degree in, electrical mechatronics, engineering, mechanical engineering, vehicle engineering, computer science or similar
- Experience in Matlab Simulink or Labview or C or python
- Fluency in written and spoken English and/or German
- Good communication/presentation skills, strong team player
- Health-oriented working environment in Érd (Electronically height-adjustable desks, 3-screen workstations, Private medical care, Free fruits, Sport&game nights, etc.)
- Work in a young group with supportive, friendly atmosphere with dedicated induction-training period, mentor program and further technical, language & soft-skill trainings
- Flexible working time
- International working environment and experience (Germany and Austria)
Interested?If so, please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL!